Teams or sponsors who raise $15,000+ during the 2020 Golf Challenge Regional Event season will enjoy a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment hosted by Liezl and Ernie Els and the Golf Challenge’s family of sponsors. Guests are welcome to attend a welcome party & awards ceremony, tournament golf and a fabulous gala celebration in Nassau, Bahamas at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar resort. To learn about the Baha Mar's commitment to your well-being, click here.
||October 24 - 26, 2021
||Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
||Albany, The Bahamas
- Access to the Grand Finale for a two-person team with one non-golf guest per player
- 1 x two person team in the Grand Finale golf tournament
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Invitation to the Gala Celebration & Awards Ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Luxury gift bag for each player
- Opportunity to win major prizes
Golden Circle Club
All teams that raise $30,000 or more during the 2020 Golf Challenge Regional Event season will gain access to the Golf Challenge’s ‘VIP Golden Circle Club’ qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including an extra night of hotel accommodation (October 23, 2021) and an extra round of golf at the Royal Blue Golf Club located on property at the Baha Mar.
All teams that raise at least $15,000 in 2020 plus an additional $15,000 in 2021 will be granted VIP Golden Circle Club access during the 2020/2021 Grand Finale.
All teams will have until 3PM EST on Thursday, December 31, 2020 to qualify for the 2020/2021 Grand Finale by raising $15,000. Low net teams will have until this date and time to raise $7,500 to become eligible to attend the Grand Finale.