Teams or sponsors who raise $15,000 or more during the 2021 Golf Challenge regional event series will enjoy a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment hosted by Liezl and Ernie Els and the Golf Challenge’s family of sponsors. Teams who raise $30,000 or more during the 2021 Golf Challenge regional event series will be upgraded to 'VIP Golden Circle Club' status. All guests are welcome to attend a welcome party, awards ceremony, and a fabulous gala celebration.
All guests must be fully vaccinated to attend.
||October 24-26th, 2021
||Palm Beach County, Florida
||PGA National Resort & Spa
||The Champion Golf Course
- Access to the Grand Finale for a two-person team with one non-golf guest per player
- 1 x two person team in the Grand Finale golf tournament
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Invitation to the Gala Celebration & Awards Ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Luxury gift bag for each player
- Opportunity to win major prizes
Golden Circle Club
All teams that raise $30,000 or more during the 2021 Golf Challenge Regional Event season will gain access to the Golf Challenge’s ‘VIP Golden Circle Club’ qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including an extra night of hotel accommodation (October 23, 2021) and an extra round of golf at The Loxahatchee Club.
All teams that raise at least $15,000 in 2020 plus an additional $15,000 in 2021 will be granted VIP Golden Circle Club access during the 2020/2021 Grand Finale.
All teams will have until 3:00 PM EST on Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 to qualify for the 2020/2021 Grand Finale by raising $15,000. Low net teams will have until this date and time to raise $7,500 to become eligible to attend the Grand Finale.