Registration: Affiliate Events must be registered by contacting:
Paige Scollard, Events Manager
How do I run an Affiliate Event?
Kindly note, the Els for Autism Foundation will not be able to cover start-up costs, so hosts should ensure that they can recoup costs through ticket sales or registration fees.
The Els for Autism Foundation will provide the following:
- Els for Autism small gift for each guest attending (i.e. Ribbon Pins)
- An auction item package, including an Ernie Els’ autographed photo
- Remote support from the Els for Autism Foundation events team
- Event signage for the cost of shipping fees
- A donation receipts upon the delivery of the Affiliate Event donation
- Access to the Grand Finale for a two-person team with one non-golf guest per player on October 25-27, 2020 in Nassau Bahamas for Affiliate Events that raise $15,000+ for Els for Autism.
How do I collect donations?
We recommend collecting donations using one of the following methods :
- Affiliate Event host can collect all the funds and write a personal check to ‘Els for Autism’
- Affiliate Event guests can write checks directly to ‘Els for Autism’ and note your Affiliate Event title in the memo line
All checks must be payable to ‘Els for Autism’. Please include the Affiliate Event name in the memo line for ALL checks. Checks can be mailed to:
Els for Autism Foundation
Attn: Affiliate Event
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, Florida 33458
What is the Grand Finale and how do I attend?
All Affiliate Events that raise $15K or more qualify to attend a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment at the Baha Mar in Nassua, Bahamas hosted by Liezl and Ernie Els. The 2020 Grand Finale will be on October 25-27, 2020.
2020 Grand Finale Access Includes:
- Access to the Grand Finale for a two-person team with one non-golf guest per player
- 1 x two-person team in the Grand Finale golf tournament
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Invitation to the Gala Celebration & Awards Ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Luxury gift bag for each player
- Opportunity to win major prizes
What is the Golden Circle Club?
All Affiliate Events that raise $30,000 or more will gain access to the ‘VIP Golden Circle Club’ qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including an extra night of hotel accommodation and access to an exclusive VIP Reception with Liezl and Ernie Els.
All Affiliate Events will have until 3PM EST on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 to qualify for the Grand Finale by raising $15,000.
Where do the funds raised go?
The Els for Autism Foundation continues to grow its programs to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by autism and 86% of every dollar of revenue generated goes towards those offerings. The Foundation is currently running a capital campaign to complete the construction of The Els Center of Excellence ™ campus by the addition of an Adults Services Center, Sports Facility and Medical and Research Facility.
Els for Autism Foundation Vision
Els for Autism is a game-changing resource, delivering and facilitating programs that are leading examples of what can be available to people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Els for Autism Foundation Mission
We are committed to better understanding the aspirations of people with autism spectrum disorder and helping them to fulfill their potential to lead positive, productive and rewarding lives, through:
- Understanding the nature of ASD and facilitating the development and delivery of treatment therapies, educational programs, training programs, and recreational programs as well as independent living programs
- Ensuring the development of global outreach that will facilitate the sharing of best practices and programs
- Raising awareness and promoting the value, acceptance, and inclusion of people with ASD
Els for Autism Foundation Goals
- Provide high-quality information, intervention, education and support to local, state, national, and international families of diverse cultures
- Provide programs based on best practices and develop innovative interventions through investigative study and analysis
- Engage in research to further knowledge in the field of ASD
- Establish funding required to sustain the mission and program goals through grants, donations, and events