What is an Affiliate Event?
Affiliate Events are any type of fundraiser that includes Els for Autism Foundation as a benefitting charity of that event. These events may include, but are not limited to, a golf tournament, charity auction, 5K walk or run, casino night, fashion show, gala and more!
How do you register your Affiliate Event?
All Affiliate Events must be registered. Once the registration form is completed, you will be contacted within 5 business days with more details and helpful tips for fundraising by the Els for Autism Events team.
Please note, if your Affiliate Event is a golf tournament, your event location and date should not conflict with any of the scheduled 2020 Golf Challenge Regional Events in the U.S. or Canada. These event dates are all listed here.
How do I run an Affiliate Event?
Kindly note, the Els for Autism Foundation will not be able to cover start-up costs, so hosts should ensure that they can recoup costs through ticket sales or registration fees.
The Els for Autism Foundation will provide the following:
- Els for Autism small gift for each guest attending (i.e. Ribbon Pins)
- An auction item package, including an Ernie Els’ autographed photo
- Remote support from the Els for Autism Foundation events team
- Event signage for the cost of shipping fees
- A donation receipts upon the delivery of the Affiliate Event donation
- 2 tickets to the Grand Finale to be held in the Fall of 2020