The Els for Autism 2023 Golf Challenge is a series of golf tournaments open to amateur golfers of either gender. Teams are made up of a maximum of two golfers, one of which will be registered as team captain.
By registering for one of our regional golf tournaments, players should expect the following:
- Registration at the golf course clubhouse along with breakfast or lunch will open 1 ½ hours prior to the shotgun start or tee time.
- At registration, players will check-in, confirm their verified handicap index and receive information to participate in the silent auction and/or prize drawing. Starting hole and foursome information will also be available at this time.
- Players can enjoy the breakfast or lunch and utilize the range to warm up.
- At the start time, players will be gathered by the golf course professional to review the rules for the day.
- Players compete in 18 holes of a Two-Person Team Best Ball (Stroke Play) format.
- Players will be eligible to win prizes in various hole contests.
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and small snacks will be included during the round.
- Upon completion of the round, players and sponsors will enjoy a lunch or dinner reception at the golf course clubhouse.
- A brief presentation about the Els for Autism Foundation will be given.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 1st & 2nd Place Low Net Team, 1st Place Low Gross Player, Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive winners.
Within the Golf Challenge regional event sereis, team's fundraising ability is valued just as much as their performance on the golf course. Teams compete for regional event prizes and every team that raises $15,000 USD (18,000 CAD) or more qualifies to join Ernie and Liezl Els at the Golf Challenge Grand Finale in Palm Beach, Florida.
To donate or register by check:
Make check payable to 'Els for Autism'
Els for Autism
Attn: Golf Challenge Accounting
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, FL 33458