The Els for Autism 2020 Golf Challenge is a series of golf tournaments open to amateur golfers of either gender. Teams are made up of a maximum of two golfers, one of which will be registered as team captain.
By registering for one of our regional golf tournaments, players should expect the following:
- Registration at the golf course clubhouse along with a breakfast or lunch buffet begins 1 ½ hours prior to shotgun or tee time start time
- At registration, players will receive their starting hole information and gift bag
- Golfers can enjoy the buffet
- A donation opportunity will be available to all attendees to participate in
- The driving range will also be open for practice
- At the start time, players will be gathered by the golf course professional to review the rules for the day
- Golfers compete in 18 holes of a Two-Person Team Best Ball (Stroke Play) format
- Golfers will be eligible to win prizes in various hole contests
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and small snacks will be included
- Upon completion of the round, golfers and sponsors will enjoy drinks and lunch or dinner at the golf course clubhouse
- A brief presentation about the Els for Autism Foundation will be given
- Hole contest, gross score, and best ball winners will be announced and given prizes
In this tournament, a team's fundraising ability is valued as much as their performance on the golf course. Teams compete for regional event prizes and every team that raises $15,000 or more qualifies to join Ernie and friends at the Grand Finale.
To donate or register by check:
Make check payable to "Els for Autism"
Els for Autism
c/o Golf Challenge
18370 Limestone Creek Road
Jupiter, FL 33458